Welcome To Trip6 Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Trip6 Gaming Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love this server!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stolte

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-08

I love this server! Empty
PostSubject: I love this server!   I love this server! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:39 pm

This is by far my favorite CS:S server!!

I have a question though! Why is the server 40 slots and 66 tick? When it could be like 20 slots with 100 tick? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: I love this server!   I love this server! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:43 am

What I asked, would be nice. I don't think we are that popular yet to fill a 40 man. Besides all the maps we play are small and would be hell if we had 40 ppl lolz.
Back to top Go down
Loke
Admin
Loke

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: I love this server!   I love this server! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:46 am

server is getting down graded too 20 man on the 12 of july as for 100tic there is no point in me doing it for a dm server as it will not be good for people with shitty computers as 100 tic require more computer power so 66tic is a good balance for people with good and shitty computer as per the 40 man i got a little carried away lol.. but if the server does start getting busier and more popular imma upgrade it slowly till it reached 64 man dm oh yeah now that is some serious insanity lol
Back to top Go down
http://trip666gaming.users-board.net
Stolte

PostSubject: Re: I love this server!   I love this server! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:55 am

What's the avg FPS on the server? I know it says 500... but what does it run at? 150? Is it on a Windows box?
Back to top Go down
Loke
Admin
Loke

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: I love this server!   I love this server! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:05 am

no its on a linux system
Back to top Go down
http://trip666gaming.users-board.net
Stolte

PostSubject: Re: I love this server!   I love this server! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:41 am

max FPS it can get is 300 then which still isn't to bad if its running at 300

...unless you patched it. Then you get get higher FPS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love this server!   I love this server! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love this server!
Page 1 of 1